So Beckett's isn't going to Japan: It's Official. Alot of skepticals are worried about Josh's back...but I'm not. I think this is all a labor of love that he is giving to Lester. Wake gave Lester his chance to be a hero in the World Series last year....Beckett is giving Lester Japan Stardom. Besides....Josh just isn't a sushi guy...he's more of a meat and potatoes man...hell Beckett is more of a Meat period man. I'm sitting thinking of all the things Beckett is going to do while his buddies are all over in sushi-land while he's still here state side.....
1. Practice how many beers cans he can shoot with one shot.
2. Measure the string out of the baseballs.
3. Call up Bill to see if he wants to compare the effects of drinking too much and smoking too much.
4. Stretching and icing his back.
5. Order up Personal Massages.
6. Mounting his kills from 2007.
7. Practicing Post Pressers in front of the mirror.
8. Pitching to Mirabelli.
9. Reading Manny's suggested book: The Secret; and
10. Taking dance lessons from the Dropkick Murphys so he can out dance Papelbon in October.
What do YOU think Beckett will be doing??