Sunday, January 25, 2009

Loves Me or Loves Me Not

So here lately we (and by "we", I mean Red Sox fans) have all been wondering, pondering, debating, arguing, bantering, patiently...OK IMpatiently for Tek and the Red Sox to make a deal. I'm not going to go through all the bashing of BorASS like I should....I'm not going to discuss the debate of whether or not Tek knows the ins and outs of what happens when you don't accept arbitration and whatnot.

What I am going to talk about is it's 17 days 10 hours and 58 minutes and counting till Pitchers and Catchers REPORT!!!!!!!!!!! CATCHERS....SO Tek...we all love ya. We know you're a 'catch' to have(pun intended)....but for the love of GOD and Honor. The Sox are offering you a chance to stay in Boston....take it. You can't defer to your agent anymore. You let him screw you out of double what you're being offered now. SO unless you know something we don't (like another team offering you more)....please work out the details and sign. Please...on the dotted line.

Cos Pitchers and CATCHERS Report soon.

**and on the homefront, I am slowly unpacking my things and getting organized. Please be patient while construction goes on. Pictures will be forthcoming. Right now, I am living in a war zone. Soon...I'll make this duplex "a home".

1 comment:

Ted D said...

I heard on the MLB channel today that a source from the Red Sox said Tek had agreed to the deal and would sign this week.

Hopefully the unnamed source knows what they are talking about. And no worries on the pics; I'm just curious to see what it all looks like!