Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tonights the Night

Now that we've got that out of the way, we can get on with the rest of season. We have 159 games left. One Hundred & Fifty Nine games. 1 5 9 Games. Sure the last three count...but so does the next 159. So we got the Yankee series out of the way and on to play the formidable Royals in Kansas City.  So we won Opening Day's...er I mean Opening Night's game...and then lost the next two. Did I mention we have 159 games left in the season?
 EDIT
So I started this blog last night but wasn't feeling up to par to finish and NOW. We have 1 more loss with 158 games left.
Beckett is on the mound in Kansas City. Against Greinke, last years Cy Young Winner, Kansas City's lastest hero.
All I know is I want the Beckett who brings K's to show up and the team who bring Runs for us.
Not going to jinx...just plain and simple.

We need a WIN. DO IT

2 comments:

Ted D said...

Looks like they listened. ;)

Tex said...

Damn STraight