Monday, March 21, 2011

Soon....very Soon

Although this is from Game 5 of the 2010 World Series....I will be seeing this scene very soon on Opening Day (without the sunset) for the Sox vs Rangers series April 1st with my good SG friend Hayes!!   I'm SO needing this little vacation and thanks to free hotel points and cheap tickets, we're going as cheaply as can a girl can go!! 

Of course, we will be excited to see the boys again....the sea of Sox caps and shirts...and just seeing wood connecting with leather.  I have lots of friends down in Florida watching batting practice or what is better known as Spring Training.  It's become a full all out tourist vacation for baseball teams whereas it used to be so low key.   I'll be joining my RSN group here in Texas at the games thanks to our state's Governor, Johnny Matthews who is as far as I'm concerned is an Adopted Texan.  His wife, Sheila, is DA BOMB!!! 

CANNOT. WAIT. 

2 comments:

Ted D said...

Tex, love the new blog format. And I'm extremely jealous of you and Hayes but I hope you have a fabulous time!

Tex said...

its a ball and glove in the background but I dont know if you can tell it

Im psyched bout being there