Friday, September 20, 2013

Its SuperBeards

Hey NEW YORK Yankees....LOOK UP in the SKY...its a plane No ITs a Bird...NO ITS the 2013 AL EAST CHAMPS...the Red Sox

While everyone else has been feverishly watching the games all season via internet or tv...I've had to do spot checks seeing as I have been living as a gypsy and unemployed...so it's sorta sad I couldn't watch it all game by game. Yeah I got to attend some games here in Texas but no Fenway this year sadly :(  

But it started off with one beard...then more and more...we look like the Amish Mafia baseball team but we swing and run like any typical World Series team should.  I've been MIA due to just not feeling it but now...we won the EAST BABY...I'm rising up out of this depression and the Sox are going to lead us into Sweet Soxtober...all the way to the Ring.


No comments: