Wednesday, April 08, 2009

7 Innings, 10 K's, ERA 1.29 Nuff Said.


"It was good, it was big," said Beckett. "Pedey got me on the board in the first inning. I had a lot of adrenaline. If anything, it let me calm down a little bit with the home run. You go out there and don't really feel like you have to be that perfect in the second. It was one of those days where I had to control myself as far as adrenaline. When Pedey hit that home run, it helped me
where I had to control myself as far as adrenaline. When Pedey hit that home run, it helped me bring things down a little bit."

NOW..I don't know about you but when one of the boys hits a homer especially on Opening Day...my adrenaline gets pumping...NOT slowing down.

I missed the game but I'm good

cos Beckett's good...he's DAMN GOOD.

AND BACK in FORM!!!!

2 comments:

Ted D said...

He was fantastic, Tex. Great way to start off the season for him.

Beth said...

Hey, I like the new look!!