Monday, July 07, 2008

I Got Nothing

I really don't have much tonight. Except I grounded myself from watching games since the boys won the first 2 of the 4 games series with the Yankees ... those i did not watch. I watch the last two games and they lose.....SO I deduce that I must not watch tonight


and they WIN. SO I'm forced to watch baseball through the SG board and GameDay. As long as they win...I'm game...but so help me first time they lose....I'm back.

oh who am I KIDDING?? I don't even have Xtra Innings. Oh and those Thighs? In honor of Tek making the All Star team....whether I think he deserves to be on it or not......He's Got THIGHS! and that itself is worth watching the All Star game to me.

4 comments:

Ted D said...

Tex, I'm glad to see you've embraced your role for the team. Your willingness to sacrifice your self for the team is admirable.

The rest of us are very appreciative.

Tex said...

they just better start winning and overcome the Rays

Ted D said...

They heard you, Tex.

3 games now.

Tex said...

Im not watching. they keep winning.