Thursday, July 24, 2008

LSU Victory March

So we had just finished listening to a nice Q & A by Coach Miles and his wife. My friends call me an avid crazed Red Sox fan. I call myself a baseball die hard....either way I got a dose of my own medicine watching these whacked LSU football fans who were women at this clinic. I got in the spirit of it all and thought I should video this thing they're calling a Victory March to the LSU Stadium. I'll just let you watch, listen and judge. Oh yah...I couldn't do this and not have a cameo of myself...so watch and wait.

14 comments:

Ted D said...

Nice job, Tex! Looks like you had a blast and it's pretty cool you got to experience that.

They may turn you into a football fan yet. ;)

Crystal said...

Next Elmerpalooza we're going to have to have our own victory march around Fenway!!!

Tex said...

heh. and we'll be singing SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET Caroline all the way.

Ted D said...

Can I say that the fact Elmerpalooza holds as much weight as Lalapalooza makes me grin from ear to ear? ;)

Cake said...

I have trouble with video from work but it sounds like so much fun!

(I loved the Earthquake Game mention in your previous post...that must've been one helluva game to be at!) :)

Anonymous said...

Because you sound like football fans, be sure to check out my new book called "Game-Day Goddess: Learning Football's Lingo." It's available on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com. For those who want to learn about football painlessly, this is the amusing, informative guide for you!

Suzy Beamer Bohnert, author, "Game-Day Goddess: Learning Football's Lingo" and "Binkie Learns to Fly"

Tex said...

suzy, you buy my poetry book and we're even steven. Cake try the video at home. its just the beginning :)

Crystal said...

I prefer to sing Dirty Water. Just sayin'.

:)

Tex said...

Winning is over rated.



oh who am I KIDDING?? that sucked

Crystal said...

p.s. I love your video bar. In case you're wondering.

Tex said...

you're ate up ya know

Crystal said...

What's the noise you make when something's gone over your head? ::swoosh::

Tex said...

is that swoosh over YOUR head or mine? ate up means you're obsessed abit

Crystal said...

Got it.

::giggles::