Monday, July 02, 2007

Like I said...good things come to those who wait..


Debated on what pic to use. This one's courtesy of Yahoo Sports. I like to reflect on my last post...Good things come to those who Wait...and Ellsbury waited for his chance to come up to The Show....and did HE COME to The SHOW??!!! Two hits, Two runs and One Steal?? I'd say the boy knows baseball. And Kason did Excellent tonight! I had decided to pick him up for my Fantasy team...for good luck. I've been reading this book called "The Secret" and it's all about positive thinking and the law of attraction. If you think positive and act positive....you will attract positive. SO I've decided to bring that philosophy into baseball. No MORE Negative Talk this year. NONE. I'm going to root for the boys...no matter how much they well how bad...er uhmm NO Matter when they hit the ball or get runs. Man this being positive is REALLY hard.
There were two other players who were outstanding tonight...Hinske and Gabbard...which is sort of funny. Three names that are all new...they were the heros tonight..not Papi, not Manny, not Lowell or Paps...not EVEN our Captain Tek. Hinske brought in a 3 run triple and Gabbard pitched his ass off. He had a no-hitter going through the 4th...but thanks to the Ranger's announcers they go talking about it and jinxed it! Ok I'm done for the night...I went walking around Town Lake and alot of the trail was flooded...had alot of detours. July will be a good month. It has to be. I'm going to Boston for a week and meeting up with some really really COOL SG posters. I just hope everyone brings enough bail money.

11 comments:

Ted D said...

If you don't have enough, just send me an email Tex: I'm sure between me, Scott, Stacy, and Mattie, we can get you out of some Boston jail: it can't be worse than Mexico, right?

Great win tonight: Gabbard pitched well, and like you said, some unexpected guys stepped up.

July will be the MFY waterloo.

Tex said...

email?? I just hope they let me use a phone while in the brigg. Seriously..I look to have an EXTRA amount of fun this year in Boston all courtesy of hayes, JET, cindy, cyn, kelly and anyone else ive forgotten. my other internet group will be going to the game Monday night...but i have a feeling, this other crew will keep me laughing my ass off all week.

After I leave...no one's gonna be saying Remember the Alamo...its gonna be Remember the week Tex was in Boston? :)

VTek said...

Tex - When you finish the book, pass it along to Kaylee :D

Tree Newt said...

You guys should pay me for not watching. I am the ultimate "Secret." You don't need a book Tex, just pay me not to watch. 162-0

Ted D said...

Bro, when did this transformation into the ultimate bad luck carrier happen? I can't remember, but I'm considering breaking one of your legs before we go to Baltimore if the division isn't settled by then.

VTek said...

It may have been me Ted :D

Stacy said...

Tex, I like your attitude on thinking positive. Nothing to be gained by being negative except bringing family/co-workers down with you. ::Ahem..Ted::

Matt, you DON'T watch, and they still lose. 'Course I can't watch either most of the time since we don't have the "I love baseball" package. Maybe you shouldn't even THINK about the Sox. That might work. :)

Ted D said...

Tex and I can't help it if you two don't have your priorities straight, and instead of buying the baseball package, you buy frivilous things like food and telephone service.

KAYLEE said...

Tex - When you finish the book, pass it along to Kaylee :D//

I you telling me I need to think more positively?? carol???

Tex said...

Ted...its the "I love baseball" package. :) And Im DANG Proud of it. Being negative helps NO ONE...and dose nothing but make me feel bad. Im not saying I am Always positive...but I TRY.

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.