Sunday, July 08, 2007

speaking of cleaning...


OK so if we're gonna get swept...I'd like to have JUST picked the dang Broom they used!!! I figured it had to be this one...cos while they were sweeping from both ends to us!!! ok so upon my research into looking for a great picture of a broom for this blog...i learned that bringing a new broom will ward off evil and bring good luck...SO my answer to this whole debacle?? Let's ALL go out and buy NEW Brooms and set them in front of your tubes as we watch our boys play....and if you go to a game...bring the dang broom...stuff it down your pants, in your shirt...I don't care. Buy a small one so others won't think you've gone over the edge and crazy. But if you are out there and want to make a statement...then get creative and make it special...don't just buy any broom...buy one that's unusual and decorate it with Red Sox gear.
And speaking of cleaning....anyone like to sweep, mop or vacuum??? Cos there's a house down in Austin that needs it.

9 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I SAID ON SG THAT I AM NOT WORRIED.We still got a good lead and they will start winning after the ASB!

KAYLEE said...

//And speaking of cleaning....anyone like to sweep, mop or vacuum??? Cos there's a house down in Austin that needs it.//

Are you providing airfare????

Tex said...

kaylee you sound like me....im always looking for someone to provide me with airfare. I'm not too worried...just if we're gonna get swept id like to select the broom they use

Ted D said...

OK Tex, I've got too many superstitions as it it, so I may have to leave the brooms to you.

Have a safe work week and a great vacation.

Tree Newt said...

Has Tex been possessed by the spirit of Patrick Roy?

Tex said...

Who is Patrick Roy?

Ted D said...

C'mon Tex: even I know that one.

Some Euro goalie in the NHL Corn Meal wants Rakes to grow up to be like.

Bro, you have GOT to find a new number one sport: I don't think anyone south of Edmonton know's who these guys are anymore besides you.

Tex said...

ok WHY are heaven's earth would I be possessed by a hockey player?

KAYLEE said...

TEX REMEMBER YOU ARE TALKING TO MEN here!!!~!