Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This was It.

I know Josh always takes up for his team...never saying it was them of why runs weren't scored. But clearly there were several incidents that could have resulted in runs. I chose this pic because Coco after this play stood on the plate like a child saying to himself "yeah I was too safe". But like last night we won with just one run....so tonight was just fair game...I just hated it was with Josh.

But the sun will come up tomorrow....and I have much Bigger Fish to Fry Tomorrow. And let's not forget....it is just a game and our lives don't revolve around a game.

3 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

It's only one game, and a good one at that. We'll get 'em tomorrow.

Great piece about Walden Pond. I have to confess I've never read Thoreau.

BTW, thanks for the link to RSN NZ. I wasn't thrilled with the picture either, so I took it down and replaced it with your state flag.

Good luck with Josh coming to stay. I couldn't imagine having one of my sons living with me, although Adam's probably coming out in October for a vacation.

Ted D said...

Tex, tought loss last night: sorry I missed this one. Went to bed early and this is the FIRST time on the computer.

And now, I've gotta run: your buddy Scott just came over! They leave tomorrow or Saturday to head back your way.

Hope things went smooth getting Josh moved in today! Tell him I said to be nice to his Mother!

beckperson said...

Hi Tex! Our boys are gonna be fine, not to worry.

I enjoyed the Walden Pond post as well...been YEARS since I was there. You inspired me to go again, I think!