Saturday, August 25, 2007

There's a New Kid in Town

Kielty - sounds Irish. Bobby is fitting right into this group of guys in Boston. Today he drove in 4 ribbies out of the 14 runs we scored. He just comes in and gets the job done. Three wins with 2 of the pitchers getting their 16th Win this season, 35 runs, 6.5 ahead. I like the sound of those numbers. Tomorrow BatShit takes the mound...anything Goes. The White Sox bullpen should be exhausted...hell I'm exhausted reading through the boxscore on how many pitched.

But back to Bobby....I've taken a liking to him. Baltimore beware :)

6 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I LOVE BOBBY and is that irish? that is my friends last name.....but, i didnt think they were irish........

HorshamScouse said...

Certainly is an Irish name and he looks Irish: fair-skinned, red hair, freckles and fitting right in at Fenway.

Ted D said...

Kielty appears to be one of those players who gets playing in Boston.

Very nice option to have for now and the playoffs.

Have a good day, Tex.

Tex said...

I think Bobby does "get it"

beckperson said...

HEY!
I was going to reclaim Bobby, but if you want him, I'll take Mikey Lowell. ;-)

Don't you love this baseball weekend??? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Tex said...

dontcha love how we girls make "claim" to our boyfriends? LOL!