Thursday, June 28, 2007

Can we go Home NOW???

Well thank Pod it's over....can we go home now? I am ready for this west coast swing and late nights. I know how it feels after a long trip and wanting to sleep in your own bed again...so I imagine that the boys are feeling it too. So let's get home and comfy in our livingrooms...while we settle down and watch some wins. Texas is coming to Boston this weekend (NO not ME...the Texas Team of the Rangers) so please would someone make sure the bats with the runs are packed up and ready to be used in the dugout at Fenway. Bring them out and USE THEM...no matter WHO is pitching. Wakefield has experienced this Wherethehellstheruns disease for too long...and I do NOT want DiceK catching it too. So if the Red Sox staff aren't doing the job at packing the bats with the runs.....I'll volunteer to do it.

**Posts with San Diego pics are forthcoming after my return to Austin...still on vacation**

1 comment:

Ted D said...

Tex, I think they hit the wall this week, and am in full agreement with you: they just need to go home for awhile.

Hope you are enjoying your time with your parent's, and I'm looking forward to seeing the SD pictures.