Sunday, June 10, 2007

Relax...we're still in 1st place

Well we all need a day off from work. I'd say the Red Sox need one too. Maybe the boys need to get away from the park....take their minds off the ball and gloves and just relax. Perhaps pull some prank like Ferris did..play hookey.
See ... if Millar was there, I see Millar as Ferris.....always pulling antics and pranks. I am not certain what the issue or problem is right now...but I know I need a day off...but I think that's gonna have to wait till June 21st when I fly out to San Diego for the 3 game series.

8 comments:

Ted D said...

Agreed Tex: and in first place by a lot. I think the day off, and being back at home is going to make a huge difference. Plus getting to play the Rockies and the Giants is going to help as well.

Tex said...

I'll miss the Rockie series as I'll be in Amarillo. Flying in the morning and returning on Friday. then I have to teach on Sat...day off on Sun..then work 3..then fly to LA!!

Ted D said...

Isn't that another George Straight song? "Amarillo by morning, up from San Antone?", or something like that?

Have a safe week Tex: I'm sure you'll be getting updates.

Tex said...

yes you are correct Ted..Amarillo by morning...up from San Antone. his songs remind me of someone...who I'm waiting on...cos it was his fav singer and could sing his songs. Doing alittle better today

Ted D said...

Sorry Tex: hope I didn't bring you down.

Keep the fair: and remember, you want to rant I'll listen.

Tex said...

im the one who posted the george stuff...no worries..im a big girl

Ted D said...

Have a safe flight Tex, and a great week.

Remember, I'm an email away.

Tree Newt said...

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller.