Monday, June 18, 2007

On the Road Again...


**pic from sittingstill**

That's our rotation guys....for the time being. Let's hope that it all works out for the rest of the summer. Run support came through today for Wake. I am not even in blogging mood at this time but feel the need to post. I went out this evening with a good friend who needed some downtime....what we got was an introduction to a couple of girls from Norway at the local mexican restaurant. We invited them to go to another local place to eat....then on to a local bar for some Johnny Cash persona...and on to a jazz club. I am taking them out to a local dive to hear Dale Watson, a local rockabilly musician...they are so excited about it all. It's amazing how if you just allow a right turn into your life....where it'll take you.


Take a load off boys...and get ready for the east coast.

4 comments:

KAYLEE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ted D said...

Morning Tex: sounds like you had a great time last night.

Sort of concerned about the upcoming road trip: tough series ahead in ATL and SD, though I'm sure you, Horsham, SotB, and Kelly will pull the San Diego games through.

And I like the rotation as it stands: I say let Lester get healthy all year in Pawtucket and keep Julian up.

Stacy said...

Great photo, Tex. The boys of summer. I'm sure not too many teams are thrilled at facing that line up. :)

KAYLEE said...

HEY just have fun in SD and bring us some wins would you guys? I love our rotation now.I am gunna have a hard time,seeing batshit go to the bullpen if,they bring up Lester this year:-)