Saturday, June 02, 2007

Senor Lowell

That there is Da Man Mikey....Lowell...Senor Doubles....Hunk and Stud of the Red Sox...a man who is worshipped by many women and men. See GayRod could take some lessons from Mikey in how you "play" the game of baseball. If you're gonna be rough with the opposing team players....DO IT...in front of the entire field and fans so they KNOW what you're doing....do NOT try and sneak it by...that is just plain stupid....and then act innocent. Mikey did it right...get in the way and BAM! help your team out. I didn't get to see the game cos of freaking fox station telling Texas they would rather see the Stros and Cards....Don't they know there are MILLIONS of Sox transplants here in Texas...ok well maybe not millions...but A WHOLE LOT and there ARE Texans who would rather see the Sox play than the Stros DadGUMMIT.

Well now it's up to my boy Beckett tomorrow to take this series so we can continue the lead...not that losing it will take the lead away from us :)

I'm sure the drama will continue tomorrow....

****note as much as I don't like Minky...Wishing him well at the hospital-again thanks to our man Lowell-hope Minky is ok and not hurt bad.

14 comments:

Ted D said...

Darn you Tex: you used the picture I was going to use. Still may use it.

That was a very nice win by the boys today: Beckett 9-0 by 11 tomorrow night, est.

Have a good night.

Tex said...

GMTA TED use it..you're comments are always different than mine.

Stacy said...

Tex, you and Ted are scaring me with these almost identical posts.:) Although you didn't rant for multiple paragraphs about A-Rod, I got who you were talking about. I also like your picture better. :)

Tex said...

Dont tell Ted that Stacy!! He and I think WAY too much alike it's getting scary for me too!! I think we are twins separated at birth...excepting I was born a "few" years ahead of him.

Ted D said...

Tex,

It's OK: you beat me to it fair and square. I still used Lowell, which is what I wanted to do. I really hope Theo and the braintrust will re-sign him. He's early 30's, so plenty of good years left. I know he's played for the Yankees and Marlins, but does he not seem like he was born to wear the B?

You and me, alot alike: who'd a thunk it? ;)

Stacy said...

I'm not Tex, but YES...he was born to wear the B. I shudder at the thought of him in Yankee pinstripes.

Tex said...

I refuse to acknowledge where Lowell came from

Ted D said...

//I refuse to acknowledge where Lowell came from //

What's your beef with Puerto Rico?



Oh. You mean he started his career with the Yankee's.

I get you now.

Tex said...

::rolls eyes at Ted for the umpteenth time::

Ted D said...

::sticks tongue out at Tex for umpteenth time::

Tex said...

::figuring up how many beers Ted is buying in Baltimore for computer lessons::

Ted D said...

::apologizes profusely to Tex::

Tex said...

::contemplates forgiving Ted since he is a man::

Ted D said...

::crosses fingers::