Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hump Day




After reading my friend Ted's blog, I wasn't sure what I was going to write about....but going to see the other pics of the game, I saw the rest of them and got a kick out of the funny faces...I think the boys were trying to see who could make the best "AWWW Man!!!" face today. It seemed like a really good game to watch....except we lost. I don't even want to recap it....the Yankees lost again so at least we break even. After last night's game come back win....today really didn't bother me that much. Is it Friday yet?


1 comment:

Ted D said...

Not Friday yet, Tex. I wish. Not getting to see the game probably was a good thing, as my nervous stomach could use a rest.

Hopefully, they get some rest and take all 4 vs. the Angels this weekend.

Off to the salt mines.