Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crazyyyyyyy, I'm Crazy for feeling so Lonely

The Sox are coming back to TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!! YeeeeeeeeeHAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!
And I say that with complete exuberance and passion of a Die-Hard Red Sox Fan whose a Die-Hard Loyal Texan. Last visit to Texas, the boys didn't fare well. Beckett, Smoltz and Buchholz got the broom...not for their lack of trying...but the bats, well let's just say, the bats were left in the clubhouse at Fenway. Disappointed some that I won't get to see my boy pitch again...I'll be watching a new trio: Lester, Penny and the new kid Tazawa. I'm definitely looking forward to it. Let's just say I'm abit:



But nonetheless, I'll be watching the boys with friends from the Red Sox Nation and the Governor of Texas, himself, Johnny Matthews. It's going to be one hell of a ride this weekend since we are 6 games back in the division with the Yankees.....AND we are 1/2 game ahead of the Rangers in the Wild Card!

Join me....in getting Insoxicated and Intoxicited about this weekend!!!!

3 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

You'll never be lonely in Red Sox Nation.:)

Penny aside, you should see some great pitching. I really think Tazawa's a keeper and Lester was awesome the last two outings.

We should have had someone at Logan to make sure the bats were in the checked baggage.

Ted D said...

Tex, I'm starting to think you may be bad mojo. ;)

JK. Lester needs to settle down and keep it together.

Tex said...

mojo smojo.

WE kicked ASS.