Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hot Stove VEGAS Style


Hot Stove has been turned on all winter and nothing tastes good so far. Instead of the Sox are playing craps on the side of the Green Wall. I know I am not the General Manager and I don't have the knowledge to know what they are looking for in the future but just looking at what's going on in front of my face, I'm wondering if Management are just planning for 2011 or 2012 World Series and not this coming here. I'd like to throw some gris gris in their direction for good luck. Lowell going to Texas? Bay not going to sign? Boof is pitching. Marco is at SS and Fabio is modeling the new jersey the Sox are going to have next year. OK it's not really THAT Fabio. So can we just get Adrian Gonzalez so I can just yell "ADRIAN!!!"

I've really been so busy in my own personal life that I haven't kept up with specifics and particulars and rely on SG to keep up so I don't have to read all the articles.

Waiting between the season makes a true baseball fan more thankful for the long baseball season we enjoy. Meanwhile, here in Texas I have to contend with the UT wins and McCoy not getting the Heisman and waiting on either Burnt Orange exploding all over Austin again post-January 7th or the implosion of the UT team under a Crimson Red Tide. Wonder what the over-under is in Vegas???

3 comments:

Ted D said...

Pretty sure it's Roll Tide Roll, Tex.

The countdown to Truck Day has began....

Tex said...

all I hear is about this Alabama team...and it'd be nice to shut up the UT fans here. course my Ranger friend is a UT alumni...

Ted D said...

I've read the Redskins want Colt McCoy as their next quarterback, so I'm sort of pulling for Texas.

But it's gonna be tough.