Sunday, April 04, 2010

It's Next Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

My good friend, Josh Blue, created this for me some time back...pretty much sums up who I am.  Anyone from the east coast who has met me, in person or on line (and Yes you can meet people on line and know them...sorta), KNOW that I am a Die Hard TEXAN through and through. I am proud of my state, although not always proud of those who live here.  Texas has the history background similar to New England. We fought to be separate from another nation and be ourselves. But I digress...Today is about Baseball.  I have several friends there tonight!!  Cyn, Kelly and Quinn that I know of. I'm sure there are others. But I can guarantee you with these three at the  game, there will be AWESOME pics and Stories to be told. Today is about Baseball....Baseball and ....
..............The RemDawg                                                                                       

and Red Sox TATS
      
                                                                                                                                     Fenway and the flag

The Green MONSTAHHHH








  Friends from the beginning                                               and new ones                                              
 And last but not least....a friend of the past who we hope return this year

1 comment:

Ted D said...

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!!!

Love that picture of us btw; first time I ever laid eyes on Fenway in person.