Friday, August 06, 2010

One. Game. At. A. Time.

It started with Papi doing what he does  best

**pic by Ray Stubblebine Reuters














Clay going long into the 8th to save the bullpen...ERA 2.66  Oh Ok he hit Jeter with a pitch but I'm sure he deserved it
















And God help me....I've been trying to find a photo of Kalish hitting his first homerun in the Majors against NONE OTHER THAN the Yanks!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt get to watch the games as I was visiting my folks and then met up with a friend I hadn't seen in years....but I was STOKED to see not only did we win....we held the lead the entire time.  One thing I am happy about (other than the WIN) is I didn't have to see Berkman in those pinstripes. :shudders:

And it all happened in a matter of 3 hours and 17 minutes in Yankee Stadium.
Tomorrow Game 2. Be THERE.

1 comment:

Ted D said...

Great, great win last night. And Let the Era of Kalish begin.