Tuesday, May 08, 2007

When I think of Texas....

When I think of Texas and my Red Sox....I think of Josh Beckett....not some whiny baby in pinstripes who needs his binky andypandy to feel success. I am moving on to a REAL TEXAN who is in Boston gear this year. I posted over on my SoxSistahs blog about all this mess...so don't want to double dip. Joshua Patrick Beckett: He is my Baseball Hero now...and is ONE of the many reasons I will remain a Red Sox fan till the day I die.

My gravestone better read:

Texan by Birth
Red Sox by Choice

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the pic, Tex! He's the man lately.

I like your epitath; very cool.

Let's hope you won't be using that for QUITE some time, though. :)

Tex said...

oh I aint going no where anytime soon Stacy. Josh IS Da Man

Ted D said...

Stacy was FIRST? I got to get it together!

THIS is what you meant by great minds and all.

Tolja I was slow Tex. :)

Very nice post Tex: you have picked correctly on your choice of Texas pitchers to follow!

KAYLEE said...

this man keeps making me look foolish:-)

Tex said...

kaylee I hope he makes you a total fool.

Ted...ive been wondering if you were gonna git it

KAYLEE said...

if he keeps pitching like last night he will.I dont give the guy enough credit.this guy is well on his way to 17,18,19 or even 20 wins now.

Tree Newt said...

Tex, I couldn't agree more. I just can't wait for Beckett to get his next shot at the Yanks, and watch him shut them down to atone for getting lit up in Boston. You know he's itching to get back at them!

Ted D said...

Tex, it's a blessing and a curse to be me: so mentally slow, yet so darn handsome at the same time!