Saturday, April 25, 2009

Can't Get Enough??? Nawwwwwwwwwww

Imagine my dismay...when after running all my errands today...early so I can get home in time to sit and watch JPB make mulch of those androids in New York.....I turn on the tv and flipping through to the FOX channel, I see they have chosen in their wisdom The Cubs vs Cardinals game for Austin to watch.

THE CUBS??? vs The CARDS??? Then I find out my friend to the north of me in Arlington (Bickley) is getting the game on FOX. I resort to GAMEDAY and watch figures score, strike out and pitch. I get on SG and find out DP, who is in Texas on tour with the band he plays for, has arrived at his hotel and has settled in to watch the game on FOX...in Nacogdoches, Texas...while still here in Austin...I'm watching figures on Game Day.

But let's just go to the Bottom Line....the picture above. I don't even need to explain.

2 comments:

JET said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!
LOVE that picture.

Ted D said...

What a freaking game. I've lost most of my voice; which isn't good considering what I've got running around in the background.